Hey. I'm Andrew. I work as a Product Manager.
Here's more about me and my experience.
Senior Product Manager (Jul 2019 – Present)
- Hiring, mentoring, and leading Product Managers
- Drove creation of & execution upon multi-year roadmap in stakeholder-heavy domain
- Delivered high-value enterprise features such as User roles and SAML integrations
- Lead PM craft for an organization of 50+ people across 3 teams
Product Manager (2018 – 2019)
- Led product development & strategy for the core components of the new Shopify Plus platform: onboarding, user management, & store management.
- Created long-desired merchant features with granular permission controls for 1st and 3rd-party apps: requiring significant platform thinking & stakeholder management to implement and was adopted by over 70% of merchants.
- Introduced Transporter, Shopify Plus' data migration tool to accelerate the speed of switching ecommerce platforms.
Associate Product Manager (2017 – 2018)
- Managing teams to design, develop, optimize, and grow new features for Shopify Plus merchants.
- Kicked off Shopify Plus' Automation space by creating Launchpad: the command center for major commerce events where customer facing automation and dashboard reporting meet.
- Created Shopify's strategy around enterprise mobile applications with MVP testing market validation. Facilitated two key technology partnerships to offer a great customer experience with minimal cost to Shopify.
Strategic Success Manager (2016-2017)
- Advising R&D teams on designing, developing, optimizing, and growing new features for Shopify Plus merchants.
- Working with the largest brands on Shopify to advise on ecommerce best practices.
- Deep understanding of Shopify’s APIs, SDKs, and advanced platform features.
- Member of Merchant Success leadership team guiding the future of a scaling a 50+ person team.
Merchant Success Manager (2015 – 2016)
Support Advisor (2015 – 2015)
Red Bull Canada
Brand Marketing Specialist (2013 – 2014)
University of Toronto
- Hon. BSc Physics & Math (2010-2014)
- Digital Marketing (2015)